Office fit out contractors in Manchester are key players in the rise in office renovation projects and new builds across the city
Projects such as Circle Square and the Oxford Road development are inspiring other investments in the city and the refurbishment of existing offices.
We are office fit out specialists for Manchester
Eatock Design and Build are office fit out specialists for Manchester’s relentless commercial building and renovation boom.
We are at the forefront of evolving change in office requirements that include a demand for quality workspaces, a predicted rise in occupant numbers and an unwavering focus on sustainability.
What to look for when working with an office fit out company
When working with an office fit out company, your requirements and objectives should be listened to.
You shouldn’t be told what you need because it’s easier to deliver! This is where honesty comes in. An office fit out is a significant investment, so you need to be able to trust your office fit out company.
Your office fit out company should also be reliable, flexible, and provide you with a clear quotation and commitment to an agreed schedule. Also check out their financial position and research case studies and reviews.
Key considerations for your office fit out project
When embarking on an office fit out project you should be looking for more than just aesthetics and furnishings.
Yes, these are important but to achieve the results you are looking for you need to firstly consider your budget, and then how that budget can deliver the objectives of your company and staff requirements, taking into account how the company works, its branding and culture.
Aspects to factor in are:
- Styling – contemporary or traditional, or a complementary mix of styles. You may have brand guidelines to adhere to, particularly if yours is one of several offices in a group.
- Best use of space – partitioning, glass doors, zones and rooms.
- Collaboration – do you need collaborative spaces?
- Social spaces – particularly important in this era of home and hybrid working as social spaces provide easy access to colleagues to those who aren’t office-based.
- Branding – a new office or renovation is the perfect opportunity to add branding wherever possible through logos, colours and features. This makes employees feel a sense of belonging and sends a confident signal to visitors.
- Ergonomics – an important element of workplace design. To attract and retain the best talent, you should provide chairs, desks and other workstation elements that are comfortable for staff and promote wellbeing.
Our office fit out projects
Take a look at some of our office fit out projects.
Our clients all have individual needs so no two office fit out projects are the same. We therefore customise our office fit out designs to meet specific briefs and deliver stunning end results that enhance productivity and staff wellbeing.
Is there a specified size of office fit out projects you work on?
No. We can conduct a site visit to discuss what can be achieved.
What areas do you cover?
We can work on office fit out projects throughout the country.
Can you assist with both Cat A and Cat B works?
Choose Eatock Design and Build for your office fit out project
Get in touch to find out how we can assist you.